Saturday, January 1, 2022

Please and Thank You



Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.
Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if sh! e does not learn to cum on command. He will teach her, though. Hanging by chains from the ceiling, she learns, through the liberal use of a Sybian, exactly how to beg his indulgence and thank him for the privilege.
Boy next Door Wanking Big Dick Thinks only about Sex / Cute / Fat Cock / best of 2020. Wet Boy after Shower get Hard & Huge Cock is Amazing /9inch /olied /uncut. Don't tell my Daddy what i do on his Fresh Shaved Pubic / Big Dick / Dominant / Big Cum / Stud / College / Hunks / Big Dick /. Cute Teen Boy & first CUM AFTER 14 DAYS ABSTINENCES / Massive Cock Naughty / Sexy / College Boy / College / Monster Cock/. Gamer Jerking his Big Dick and Completely Dominated you / Uncut / College Boy / Boss /.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 638.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tony Lavon

Models: Tony Lavon Genres: Bareback Video language: English Young black guy Tony Lavon masturbates his big, fat cock standing in...